Saturday, January 21, 2006

Victory is OURS!

We won the first match against STC yesterday! The final score was 30-26. We did not perform up to standard, and our victory came as a surprise. Nevertheless, it was a good game! Everyone was jubilant over the outcome! Especially Ranjani. She was told that we lost by one goal and after finding out that we actually won, she became ecstatic and let out a scream (sickening!!! It was louder than mine!) And thank GOD for our victory! :D I was really praying hard throughout the game.

According to the rest, I was really tensed up yesterday. However I must insist I did not feel tensed up at all. I was merely dreamy on court and my mind could not function properly. I think my concentration wasn't there.

And my opposite Goal Attack was really pissing the shit out of me (HAHA! I was reading this entry again and realise that this phrase is stupid! How can anyone piss shit? Okay, that's besides the point. CARRY ON READING PLEASE...) She kept using her butt to push me aside, and I must say it really helped - I bounced away from her a few times and got penalised for obstructing her when she was the one doing so! >( I must try that tactic soon. And stupid Tricocia called me at two this morning to tell me that she was the one who taught Goal Attack Girl that tactic!!!

I'm waiting to get into the 2nd Round (:

We must, we can, and we will,
Janine.

1/21/2006 08:05:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com